Dec 26, 2013

Sketches

These are the sketches i did from the beginning until the end of 1st semester. 
I use my sketchbook as a record for most of the RUS 104 projects and sometimes i did some practices in my sketchbook before I start drawing it on my cartridge paper.
But there are some sketches I did when i was free. It has nothing related to HBP RUS104 studio, just something random I saw and i draw it in my own sketchbook 


















These are the sketches and drawings I did and i uploaded in Facebook last time. 
I decided to share it here, they are part of my drawings when I have free time. 











P/s: Some of the photos are not labeled with my name but for sure these are really my personal drawings. HAHA. Maybe they are not good enough, but I am working on it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment