Nov 17, 2013

RUS 104 Project 2B

Man-Made Structure 

It was a project issued by 13 September and we were given 10days to complete it where the due date is 23 September. 
The objective of this project is to enhance our understanding of  basic elements and principles of design through observation of existing natural and man-made structures. It is also to enhance our creativity in presenting ideas selectively and graphically.

From this project, I've learned to observe buildings especially man-made structure and natural structure in detail. Besides that, i have learned that some of the man-made structure design elements and ideas were gathered from the nature. 

In project 2B, we were required to produce a coloured drawing of man-made structure that can be found around USM Main Campus. I had chose the bus-stop at Dataran Bintang, next to Dewan Budaya. It is a bus-stop with a semi-circle curve on the stop with 4 round pillars, i used to walk pass the bus-stop everyday when i am on my way back to my hostel. 

We were also required to present our own drawings by colouring it and also writing down some descriptions in upper case architectural lettering. From this project, I had learned to do water colouring since my last drawing class was when i was still in standard 5. I did my project with my friends, we shared our colouring skills together and it did help a lot for me to improve my water colouring skill and also learned to arrange my drawings to present my project better.






No comments:

Post a Comment