Sep 16, 2013

Studio 104 Project 1A

STEWARDSHIP

It was my first attempt sketching my self portrait and I do really not good in sketching portrait but i tried my best *I think*. I spent few days for the sketching but i ended up tearing my paper due to over-erasing the same place again and again. So i restart it all over again, drawing new lines on a new piece of cartridge paper, and re-sketch my self-portrait. And yay! i did it, by the time I finish my self-portrait, it was already 3am in the morning, and yea, this is life of a hbp-ian. I don't complain much about the late night sleep since i chose it myself. I chose to be in the HBP family. Here's some pictures I've taken.


 I hope the girl in the portrait looks like me. My very first attempt. Please be good to me. (Hahaha)



No comments:

Post a Comment